Tinder is great social networking application loved by millions users all over the world. However it was blocked in UAE some time ago. Let’s find out how to unblock Tinder in UAE Dubai, Abu Dhabi and others Emirates.
Dating websites or Internet services are restricted in the United Arab Emirates and the only solution to use Tinder in UAE is VPN – Virtual Private Network.
VPN masks your real IP address and so you can easily bypass Internet restrictions in UAE fast and simple in just a few clicks.
3 Steps to Unblock Tinder in UAE
- Get your VPN account
- Setup VPN connection, following Step by Step vpn setup guide.
- Connect to VPN and enjoy your Tinder!
How to Setup VPN for Tinder in Android
SSTP VPN works in 99% of cases. Try it today for free. Please review below how to setup it.
Sahrzad SSTP VPN setup Guides for Android tablets, smartphones, and others
Below you can find Sahrzad SSTP VPN setup guide for Android devices.
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
Read what people say on Twitter about Tinder in UAE:
I can only imagine the reaction on some people’s faces when they found out that #Tinder was banned in the UAE. Funny.
— Muna AlGurg (@MunaAlGurg) January 21, 2015
As if they’ve blocked Tinder in UAE. Sorry girls.
— Jack Murphy (@jalmurphy) June 21, 2015
They blocked Tinder in UAE 🙁
— cloey (@YaGirlChloee) January 20, 2015