Have you ever used a Truecaller – a fantastic service that can easily tell you who’s calling you this moment? It can suggest you when do not answer the call. Millions of users all over the world enjoy the service today. Unfortunately, Truecaller is blocked now in the UAE.
How to unblock the Truecaller application fast and easy. Here you will find a simple solution for this problem.
Internet censorship in the United Arab Emirates is very serious. A great number of sites are blocked here in UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other emirates). The main topics which are blocked here are anti-religious sites, adult sites, gambling, VOIP services and many others. All these Internet limits are based on the IP address. If you can mask your IP address you can easily bypass Internet censorship and access blocked sites. The most secure and reliable solution to hide your real IP address is, definitely, VPN – Virtual Private Network.
Main Advantages VPN for UAE
- VPN masks your IP address
- Under the VPN all your traffic is encrypted
- You can stay completely safe and anonymous on-line
- VPN helps to unblock any restricted website
3 Steps to Use Truecaller in UAE
- Get your FREE TRIAL VPN account data
- Create VPN Connection (using simple VPN setup guides)
- Unblock Truecaller in UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi
Truecaller Alternatives in UAE
Truecaller is a popular caller identification and spam blocking app. However, its use and functionality may be restricted or limited in some regions, including the UAE, due to local regulations and privacy concerns. If you’re looking for alternatives to Truecaller in the UAE, consider the following options:
Caller ID and Spam Protection Apps:
- Hiya: Hiya is a widely used caller ID and spam protection app that helps identify incoming calls and block unwanted spam calls.
- Clever Dialer: Clever Dialer offers caller identification and spam protection features, allowing users to see information about incoming calls and block unwanted ones.
- Whoscall: Whoscall is another app that provides caller identification and spam-blocking services, helping users screen their calls more effectively.
VPN for Truecaller in UAE Dubai
You can use VPN on any device like a mobile phone (smartphone – iPhone and Android phones) or tablet, computer or mac book.
It is easy to set up and does not review any additional software.
VPN is the best solution to access blocked sites in UAE.
How to Setup SSTP VPN setup Guides for Android tablets, smartphones, and others
Below you can find Sahrzad SSTP VPN setup guide for Android devices.
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN Client Pro” app on your Android device
1. Tap + icon to add a new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
2. Input the name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
3. Tap + icon on the bottom
4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
7. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.
How to Setup VPN for Truecaller in iOS (iPhone, iPad)
Sahrzad VPN setup Guides for iOS
Below you can find Sahrzad VPN setup guide for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch and others Apple devices with iOS.
Please note that you can also use Open VPN on your iPhone.
For this, you need to install Open VPN application on your iPhone and use Sharzad VPN data (vpn server address, login, password)
To make a new VPN connection in your iOS device you need to do the next:
- Go to Settings > General > VPN
2. Click Add VPN Configuration. Select L2TP VPN and click Back
3. Input your VPN account data – server, account and password. You get these data from Sahrzad service in the e-mail after ordering VPN. Fill the Secret field – secret (small letters)
Please note:Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)
4. Tap Done to save the settings.
Once you have created VPN connection you can switch it on and off on the main settings screen.
With a VPN you can use Truecaller in UAE without any limits.