Zoom is a fantastic service for video and voice calling, screen sharing, video conferences, and webinars. It is loved by millions of Internet users worldwide. Unfortunately, Zoom is blocked in the UAE and others countries like Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and others. We are here to help you to unblock Zoom in UAE and others countries.
The best solution for Zoom in UAE is a VPN or Virtual Private Network. It will help you to bypass web limits and unblock Zoom.
How Works VPN for Zoom in UAE?
VPN masks IP address and so you can easily avoid geo restrictions. It looks like you have changed your location, but virtually.
Here are three simple steps to unblock Zoom in UAE:
- Get your vpn account.
- Setup VPN Connection.
- Enjoy Zoom in UAE without any limits.
Now you can try Sahrzad vpn for Zoom for free!
Here are some others VPN providers you can try for Zoom in UAE Dubai:
We offer you invisible, 100% safe and secure VPN tunnel, that looks like usual https:// connection and cannot be detected.
Zoom works globally but there are some country’s specific limits.
For regulatory reasons, users in these countries are currently unable to access Zoom services: Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine (Crimea), United Arab Emirates.
Many others voip services like Skype, Whatsapp call, Line, IMO are also blocked in UAE and you can use Sahzrad service to get an access to such web services and applications.
So if Zoom is Blocked just try Sahrzad service and forget about the restrictions.
How to Setup VPN for Zoom in Mac
1. Download Shimo VPN client here
2. Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instruction to install Shimo
3. Click on the little Shimo icon to open Shimo Preferences
4. Open the Accounts tab and click on ‘+’ to create a new PPTP/L2TP account
5. Enter your Remote Host (Server address), Username and Password from the letter with your VPN account data.
6. You can easily connect your mac over the menu bar of macOS. You only have to click on the Account you just added. For example “University XY”
How to Setup VPN for Zoom in iOS
To setup SSL (SSTP) vpn connection in your iPhone you need to do the next:
1. Install Cisco Anyconnect app from App Store
2. Open Anyconnect app and in Settings section uncheck “Block Untrusted Servers” to allow it.
3. Back to Home, tap Connections -> Add VPN Connection.
4. Enter Description (any name) and Server Address. Tap Save
5. Swipe the AnyConnect VPN switch from OFF to ON and tap Continue
6. Input Username tap Connect, input Password and tap Connect.
7. Wait for the connection.
How to Setup VPN for Zoom in Android
Please download and install SSTP VPN client here
Launch “VPN client pro” app on your Android device
- 1. Tap + icon to add new VPN connection and choose “New SSTP VPN Profile”
- 2. Input name of the VPN connection (anything you want) and tap “Remote servers”
- 3. Tap + icon on the bottom
- 4. Input Server address that you can find in your “vpn account data” letter in the marked field and tap OK button.
- 5. Server address must be exactly as in your account data (without http://, www or any other symbols)Click the marked icon on the right upper corner to save the settings
- 6. Swipe to the right on the right upper corner to connect to VPN server, input your username and password, tick Save and OK
- 8. If everything is OK you will be connected. When you are connected to VPN, you will see an ongoing notification in the Status bar on your Android device.